A Theme is a main idea or a unified set of design elements and color schemes that can be applied to applications, in order to give them a consistent look and feel. They are also an easy and quick way to create applications.
A Theme can affect various aspects of the application’s appearance:
- Colors - themes have a color scheme that consists of predefined colors that are used in the various Style controls.
- Style - themes can also have a predefined set of font types and sizes.
- Graphics - themes have their own graphic elements like buttons, icons, and images.
You can create, change and customize themes, like changing a color or a predefined Style Form. The main advantages of using themes are:
- Creating Applications with a more appealing presentation.
- Enhanced usability.
- Customizable to specific design guidelines.
- Creating consistent design between applications.